Start the journey
In this covid-19 period, most people are at home, and if you are in quarantine, you can not go to the gym, so how we can manage our health.
In this article, we target the 9 best exercises, which can use to improve your body fitness. If you are a beginner or an expert, no problem, you are both okay to do this exercise without any drought. Do it every day repeating 30 days are the best fit for great results.
We also include a video clip that will help you to understand the exercise more efficiently.
Pushups are involved in many body parts compared to other exercises, so it brings remarkable results to your body. (Follow the video to understand)
- Begin in a plank position. Your focus should be fixed, your body pulled down and back, and your neck inactive.
- Turn your elbows and begin to lower your body down to the ground. When your chest grazes it, stretch your elbows and return to the origin. Concentrate on holding your elbows close to your body during the transition.
- Complete three sets of as many reps as possible.
If you can’t exceptionally do a standard pushup with good form, drop down to a modified stance on your knees and do knee pushup as a start-up.
An exercise we love to avoid, burpees are a super-effective whole-body exercise. (Follow the video to understand)
- Begin standing upright with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms down at your sides.
- With your hands out in front of you, begin to squat down. When your hands touch the ground, pop your legs straight back into a pushup position.
- Jump your feet up to your palms(underside of the hand) by hinging at the waist. Get your feet as near to your hands as you can get, landing them outside your hands if needed.
- Stand up straight, carrying your arms above your head, and jump.
- That is one rep. Complete three sets of ten reps as a beginner.
Squats increase lower body and core strength. (Follow the video to understand)
- Begin standing straight, with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Support your core and, holding your chest and chin up, push your hips backward and bend your knees as if you’re going to lie in a chair.
- Guaranteeing your knees don’t bow inward or outward, drop down until your thighs are parallel to the ground, carrying your arms out in front of you in a suitable position. Pause for one second, then stretch your legs and return to the opening position.
- Complete three sets of 20 reps.
Standing overhead, dumbbell presses
Compound exercises, which use various joints and muscles, are excellent for busy bees as they work different parts of your body at once. (Follow the video to understand)
In mean time, you do not have dumbbells, check out this amazing product and continue your exercise.
- Pick low weight dumbbells — we suggest 10 pounds to begin standing, either with your feet shoulder-width apart or staggered. Push the weights overhead, so your upper arms are parallel to the ground.
- Bracing your core, start to push up till your arms are fully stretched above your head. Keep your head and neck not moving.
- After a short pause, bend your elbows and lower the weight back down until your triceps muscle is parallel to the ground again.
- Complete three sets of twelve reps.
Not only will these give your back look killer in that dress, but dumbbell rows are also another compound exercise that encourages many muscles in your upper body. Take a moderate-weight dumbbell and guarantee that you’re squeezing at the top of the action. (Follow the video to understand)
Equipment: low weight dumbbells
- Begin with a dumbbell in each hand. We suggest no more than ten pounds for newcomers.
- Turn forward at the waist, so your back is at a 45-degree curve to the ground. Be sure not to turn your back. Let your arms hang precisely down. Guarantee your neck is in line with your back, and your core has joined.
- Beginning with your right arm, bend your elbow and pull the weight straight up toward your chest, making sure to join your lat and stopping just below your chest.
- Return to the opening position and repeat with the left arm. That is one rep. Repeat ten times for three sets.
That is a different exercise that challenges your stability. Single-leg deadlifts need stability and leg strength. Take a low-weight dumbbell to make this movement. (Follow the video to understand)
- Start standing with a dumbbell in your right hand and your knees slightly bent.
- Hinging at the hips, rise to kick your left leg straight back behind you, lowering the dumbbell down toward the ground.
- When you enter a comfortable height with your left leg, slowly return to the opening point in a controlled movement, squeezing your right glute. Guarantee that your pelvis stays square to the ground during the action.
- Repeat ten to twelve reps before moving the weight to your left hand and repeating the same steps on the left leg.
A healthy body needs a strong core at its base, so don’t neglect core-specific movements like the side plank. (Follow the video to understand)
Concentrate on the mind-muscle connection and controlled steps to guarantee you’re completing this movement efficiently.
- Stable your right side with your left leg, your foot stacked on top of your right leg and foot, and Prop your upper body up by putting your right forearm on the ground and elbow straight forward under your shoulder.
- Engage your core to strengthen your spine and raise your hips and knees off the ground, forming a straight line with your body.
- Return to start in a controlled manner. Repeat three circles of 10–15 reps on one side, then switch.
The glute bridge works your entire posterior chain, which isn’t only good for you, but it will make your booty look prouder as well. (Follow the video to understand)
- Begin by lying on the ground with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, and arms straight at your surfaces with your palms(underside of the hand) facing downward.
- Pushing through your heels, lift your hips off the ground by pressing your core, glutes, and hamstrings. Your upper back and arms should still be in touch with the ground, and your body down to your knees should form a direct line.
- Rest 1–2 seconds at the top and return to the opening position.
- Complete 10–12 reps for three sets.
legs and glutes strength increase (Follow the video to understand)
- Begin standing with your feet shoulder width apart and arms downward at your sides.
- Take a step ahead with your right leg and bend your right knee as you do so, ending when your thigh is parallel to the ground. Guarantee that your right knee doesn’t reach past your right foot.
- Drive-up off your right foot and return to the opening position. Repeat with your left leg. That is one rep.
- Complete ten reps for three sets.
How to upgrade
These basic exercises will do your body good as a beginner, but there’s always room to go ahead.
If you see yourself breezing through and barely breaking a sweat, focus on progressive overload by making each move more challenging by:
- adding five more reps
- adding more weight
- tacking on a jump to moves like squats and lunges
Another way to switch it up? Turn the cycle into a time-under-tension workout, completing each move for a set number of times instead of a set number of reps.
If you have a smartphone, do exercise with a workout app is the best solution you have. Just download one of our suggestions, or maybe you have more experience with another application and are you okay with it? Yes, select your experience once, your answer is no, then flip into the new app. Please do not stop the process by downloading the app, and you need to work well to get the result.
The important thing is two; both apps have an excellent interface with easily understand video clips. Just download and do a 30-day plan with appropriate customizing; if you are a beginner, choose beginner; if you have great fitness and know more about the workout, we recommend an expert level is a good match for you. Choose the best match for you will gain a more accurate result.
|Fitify Apps||Click here to download||Click here download|
|Home Workout – No Equipment||Click here download||Click here download|